Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None-AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold onboard. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
- Bringing your drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
Pickups and Meeting Point
Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet at Our Office at 09.00 AM. Please visit https://www.alaturkacruises.com/contact for Alaturka office location.
Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick up available. You will receive the meeting poing details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Olympos: Pick up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
Departing from Demre: Meeting time is at noon at Demre Bus station. Transfers are available for an additional cost, please contact us if you want to book transfers.
Fethiye to Boncuklu Bay & Tarzan Bay
On the first morning of your cruise, you will board in Fethiye around 11am and head for the nearby Boncuklu Bay where you will have lunch and enjoy an afternoon of swimming. You will then head to Tarzan Bay where you can jump off the rocks with a rope swing in the crystal clear waters below. Have some time for snorkeling and enjoying a cup of coffee or tea before beginning your evening yoga session. Overnight in Tarzan Bay.
Tarzan Bay to Butterfly Valley & Oludeniz
After your morning yoga class and breakfast, head to Butterfly Valley where you can venture to the isolated beach and even hike to the steep waterfall that divides this incredible valley. After lunch, your cruise will head to Oludeniz Blue Lagoon where you will have the opportunity to paraglide over this famous spot. Your boat will then anchor near St. Nicholas Island where your evening yoga class and dinner will take place. Before sunset, you can go ashore on the island and take a short hike to the highest point which provides one of the best spots for seeing the sunset along the whole southern coast of Turkey.Overnight St. Nicholas Island.
St Nicholas to Camel Beach & Cold Water Bay
After your morning yoga class and breakfast, your cruise will visit Cold Water Bay and Camel Beach. Cold Water Bay is a stunning setting just west of Oludeniz and is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon. From here you can hike to Kaya Koy, the famously abandoned Greek Village. It is about a 45 minute walk with some spectacular views. Overnight Karacaoren Bay.
Karacaoren Bay to Fethiye to Red Island
Following your morning yoga class and breakfast, your cruise will depart Karacaoren Bay and stop at Samanlik Bay for a swim before another stop back in Fethiye. Here you will have lunch before the cruise continues to Red Island and Tersane Bay where there are fascinating ruins to explore along the shore.The evenings here are quiet and perfect for a yoga class and a good nights' rest.Overnight Tersane Bay.
Pirate Bay to Cleopatra's Bay
The next morning, spend your yoga class and breakfast in Tersane Bay before cruising to Pirate Bay. Cleopatra's Bay, also known as Hamam Bay, is the next and final stop on this day. It is said to have been the place where Cleopatra herself came to bathe. You can still explore the ruins of the ancient hamam and swim around the bay. Here you will spend the night and wind down with your evening yoga class.Overnight in Cleopatra's Bay.
Cleopatra's Bay to Olive Island & Flat Island
From Cleopatra's Bay, you will cruise to Olive Island which was once home to a small olive oil plant during Ottoman times. On this day you will also get to see Flat Island, also known as Yassica Island, which is part of the 12 islands cluster located in the picturesque gulf between Gocek and Fethiye. From your boat, you can swim to the beaches and explore around the islands. Evening yoga class will be followed by dinner and an evening anchored at Yassica Island.Overnight Flat Island.
Return to Fethiye
Today is your return to Fethiye and the last day of your cruise. After your morning class and breakfast, you will make a few more stops at islands and bays along the route back to Fethiye. Lunch will also be on board before departure.