Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None-AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold onboard. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
- Bringing your drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
Pickups and Meeting Point
Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet at Our Office at 09.00 AM. Please visit https://www.alaturkacruises.com/contact for Alaturka office location.
Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick up available. You will receive the meeting poing details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Olympos: Pick up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
Departing from Demre: Meeting time is at noon at Demre Bus station. Transfers are available for an additional cost, please contact us if you want to book transfers.
Olympos/Demre to Gokkaya Bay
On the first day of your cruise, you will be picked up from Olympos around 10 am and taken to Demre harbour to pick up the rest of the guests, the journey takes around 2 hours. On arrival to Demre you will have time for any last minute shopping. At around 12:00pm you will be picked up from Demre bus station and transferred to our yacht at Ucagiz Village Harbour where you will begin your cruise.
We will cruise onto the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site, however no swimming, diving or snorkelling is allowed in this area.
Your captain will then steer the gulet across to Simena Castle where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City. Our gulet will spend the night in Gokkaya Bay. (L, D)
Gokkoya Bay to Aquarium Bay
This morning we will cruise to Yaglica Bay where you will enjoy breakfast and a refreshing swim. We then cruise to Kas, a beautiful fishing village, for lunch. You will have time to enjoy this small Turkish town, with plenty of eating, drinking and shopping delights before cruising on to Aquarium Bay for dinner. You will spend the night here. (B, L, D)
Aquarium Bay to St Nicholas Island
Before you have arisen from your slumber, the captain will journey north, so you can wake to the natural beauty of Butterfly Valley. After breakfast there is time for swimming, sunbathing, and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Vallley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths, however in the summer months difficult to spot.
Afterwards, we will visit Oludinez beach, Europe’s most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide. If you fancy gliding off the cliff tops and taking in the spectacular views of the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz, please let your captain know on the morning of Day 3 at the latest. Tonight we will anchor at St. Nicholas Island, we arrive in time to enjoy some watersports and the delicious Turkish pancakes served by ladies in wooden boats. Late in the afternoon, you can walk up through the island's ruins and witness the amazing sunset. (B, L, D)
St Nicholas Island to Fethiye
Breakfast is served at St. Nicholas Island and we spend a short time here before cruising to Samanlik Bay or Tarzan's Bay for swimming and lunch. We will dock at Fethiye Harbour after lunch.(B, L)