Please find more details and information on your cabin charter below.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None-AC cruise.
- Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking.
- All our yachts have yacht insurance. We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks. Drinks are not provided in your cabin charter package. On this cabin charter, you cant not bring your drinks. All drinks are sold onboard. A bar tab is set up for the week. All bar tabs are paid on the conclusion of your cruise by cash only.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.- Entrance fees and optional activities are not included in the cabin charter package price (Paragliding, Diving, Water sports, Land transfers, etc).
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and shower
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
- Bringing your drinks is not allowed on this cruise.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations.
- All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
Pickups and Meeting Point
Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet at Our Office at 09.00 AM. Please visit https://www.alaturkacruises.com/contact for Alaturka office location.
Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick up available. You will receive the meeting poing details on your e-ticket.
Departing from Olympos: Pick up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
Departing from Demre: Meeting time is at noon at Demre Bus station. Transfers are available for an additional cost, please contact us if you want to book transfers.
Fethiye to St Nicholas Island
Arriving at the Alaturka office Fethiye for check-in at 09:00 am, we can help with directions on how to find us, you will be given information before heading to the gulet. Once on board, you will settle into your cabins and be given a brief, departing Fethiye harbour and cruise to Butterfly Valley for swimming, lunch and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths, however in the summer months difficult to spot.
Afterwards, we will visit Oludinez beach, Europe’s most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide. If you fancy gliding off the cliff tops and taking in the spectacular views of the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz, please let your captain know on departing Fethiye. Tonight we will anchor at St. Nicholas Island, we arrive in time to walk up through the island's ruins and witness the amazing sunset. (L, D)
St Nicholas Island to Kas
Today we cruise to Kalkan (Aquarium Bay) for breakfast and swimming. This is a fantastic spot to put on the goggles, do some snorkelling and make the most of the crystal clear waters.
We will then cruise onto Kas, a small fishing village with a charming little harbour, to enjoy lunch on the boat. You will then have time to explore the local shops, including many handmade jewellery and clothes stores. We will spend the night in one of the secluded bays between Kas and Kekova. (B, L, D)
Kas to Gokkaya Bay
Today after breakfast we will cruise to the area of Kekova. First on the list, we will discover the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site, however no swimming, diving or snorkelling is allowed in this area.
We will then cross to Simena Castle where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City. (B, L, D)
Gokkaya Bay to Ucagiz Village
On your fourth day, you can enjoy a lazy start, resting off any sore heads from partying until the wee hours. We will dock at Ucagiz Village before lunch at 10:30/11:00 am. You will then have time to explore the scenic village, where you can find ancient Lycian ruins and lots of shops. The choice is yours whether you would like to do a spot of shopping or go visit ancient sites like Simena Castle. (B, L, D)
Gokkaya Bay to Liman Agzi or Firnaz Bay
Breakfast will be served at Yaglica Bay (or nearby) where you can enjoy some swimming. You will cruise to Kas Harbour for lunch and have time to explore and enjoy the great shopping. You will cruise onto Liman Agzi or Firnaz Bay for dinner and stay for the night. (B, L, D)
Firnaz Bay or Liman Agzi to St Nicholas Island
Early in the morning we will cruise north, waking up to the beautiful views of Butterfly Valley. After breakfast there is time for sunbaking, swimming and an optional hike up to the waterfall. We will then visit Oludinez, Europe’s most stunning beach. Swim, paraglide or for the very daring try some cliff jumping near the Blue Lagoon. We will anchor at St. Nicholas Island for the night. Grab a bottle of wine and walk up to the ruins to witness the beautiful sunset. (B, L, D)
St Nicholas Island to Fethiye
In the morning we will cruise to Tarzan's Bay for breakfast, giving you the chance to have a go at the rope jump. We then head to Samanlik Bay for swimming and lunch. We will arrive at Fethiye Harbour after lunch to farewell your new friends and gulet crew.(B, L)